Saturday, May 15, 2010

Teaching Preschoolers About Seasons



Preschoolers probably wonder about the different seasons and usually want to ask the question "Why?" because they want to know why things happen.



I have written an article on how to teach preschoolers about the seasons. I explain the four seasons and give you instructions on how to teach preschoolers.

I have also written a How-to Guide on seasons and have included pictures of the different seasons, so you can help the preschoolers learn about the seasons.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog, Janet. It has a clean look about it and is easy to read. And I love the graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments.

    I'm hoping to get a lot of viewers and to increase the ECE channel.

    As I was working on the blog, I came up with several ideas for my book on teaching preschoolers.

    Also, if you'd like to post an article, please let me know, and I can work that out, too.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete